Documents and Visa Types

Please select the purpose of your trip to Belgium using one of the following categories of visas.

All documents submitted must be in English, French, Dutch or German.
The foreign official documents must be legalised or carry an apostil, unless an exemption is provided in a treaty. All the relevant information on this formality is available on the website of the SPF Foreign Affairs
For further information please click here

Short-term stay (maximum stay of 90 days)

Long-term stay (more than 90 days)

Please note that you will need to separate 2 identical sets of documents (if documents are double sided, make sure you provide the photocopy of both sides).

Paid work:

Long stay internship:

Family reunification:




Airport transit type A
For more details regarding this type of visa, please click here.